CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Refection blog 12

Reflection on Blogging

I actually enjoyed blogging. People blog everyday, they talk about their lives, experiences and even issues that are occurring in the world today. But what made blogging in this class so much fun was how we were able to connect and communicate with our fellow students. When we start a new class each semester we are shy and don’t like to talk to each other. But when we blogged we spoke to one another with out having to be nerves or shy because were talking to them by via web. And eventually blogging brought us closer. I can’t say I was frustrated with blogging because I am a computer geek; nothing is too hard for me to figure out.

Writing the entry wasn’t hard at all. Most of the topics were fairly straight forward and easy to answer. And it having to be only 250 words was a piece of cake. 250 words are nothing compared to the other writing classes where more then 850 words was asked for.

Meeting the deadline was kind of a pain. No one wants to spend their weekend worrying about if they did their blog or not. I think instead of it being due Sunday it should be due Wednesday because it give people more time from the date the blog was issued. A deadline should be there because if not then everyone will wait till last minute to do them and it will make the commenting harder and It will just be a mess.

Like I said in previous paragraph I enjoyed blogging. I like communicating with my fellow students. Commenting is kind of important because then it shows your interested in what your fellow students are writing and their feelings and ideas on the topic being discussed.

Blogging I can say can’t compare to other kinds of writing. In blogging you get to put your feeling, opinions and ideas in your writing and not so much concern on grammar and spelling like in other writing where that’s what the professors really look at. Me taking other writing classes I never got credit for my ideas in my papers all I got was red marks in my paper on my fragmenting lines which I had a lot of problems with in the past. When in blogging grammar don’t matter as much as your ideas and opinion, which I feel is always more important then you missing a punctuation.

I think I will continue blogging. Their so many issues in the world, many I will like to discuss and blogging allows me to do that. And with blogging it allows everyone in the world to view it with the click of a button, and you never know who will read it. It could be someone who has the power to help change the problem.

0 comments: