CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

open topic


Well open topic so many things to say so little time so I am going to keep it short and sweet. I changed my topic over and over again for many reasons. It was either because I couldn’t find enough information or because it wasn’t that interesting to me. I wanted to pick a topic that was interesting to me because if I am writing something boring and I hated reading it how would I expect for my audience to want to be interested in reading it.

I chose to write about e-waste because me being an electronic freak maybe I can understand and learn more about how bad e-waste is. I mean come on I have 3 laptops, 1 desktop, 1 digital camera, 3 cell phones, 2 printers, a pda, 3 portable gaming systems, over 300 DVDs and I can go on and on. Yes people I know I have a problem, I am a consumer with a fetish for electronics.

Maybe by the end of my paper I can understand that their is just too much e-waste in this world and maybe I can help by not contributing to the problem. I mean come on, who needs 3 laptops I only have 2 hands unless I am a octopus which I don’t think I am lol.

So if any of you guys find good information about e-waste feel free to send it to me at diameana2006@tmail.com i know ya are busy with ya own paper but just if ya come across it. I would really appreciate it…..:)

2 comments:

Doctor X said...

check the links in the reference section of The Green Book, particularly 157-159 and 179-180 (The Green Book is one of the books you have to get for the end of the class)

LovelyDiamond said...

Wow you definitely are an e-junker, lol. Well this seems to be an interesting topic, there are a lot of e-junkers out there. I never thought about how to recycle e-waste which now that I think about sound important because there are a lot of things we can use these recycled stuff with. Good luck sounds like this will be a topic your keeping ;-D