CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Noah Ark




The question I chose to answer is weather or not I feel is bogus or if I agree with is in the story of Noah where God directs Noah to take into the ark at least two of every living species to save them from the Flood. Therefore, humankind's role is to preserve as much of God's creation as we can.

Being the animal lover that I am I had to answer this question rather then the other ones asked. I agree with the story if it did happen, God told Noah to save the animals from the flood I felt God was justified and I agree with his decision.

God wanted to punish mankind for all there bad deeds and the animals shouldn’t have to suffer for mankind sin. Even though he only saved two of each species, if it was me I would’ve saved all of them because none should’ve die for mankind sins.

Animals use this earth for survival just like people but animals aren’t the ones polluting the earth and destroying the lands, its people doing all the wrong to this world just like in the time on Noah and god saw that and that’s why he chose to save the animal rather then mankind.

With the way mankind is destroying the world today I wouldn’t be surprised if God decided to flood earth again. I just hope their will be another Noah in our times to save the animals again because just like before, animals shouldn’t have to suffer for our sins.

5 comments:

Anallely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anallely said...

I totally agree with you. I think that animals shouldn't pay for humans' sins. It is us who whould pay for our own acts. Animals are creatures living in the earth also but they don't do what we are doing. In much they don't contribute to global warming, it is them who are paying for the things we are doing. We are destroying their living space also, and I, as you, hope there is another Noah to save them when the time for paying comes.

Debbie said...

i agree with waht you said. Yes!! it is man that is destroying Gods natural habitat for the rest of his creatures. the reason he told noah to take two of each animal was because the ark could not hold a;; of his creatures. however, he made it so the animals can breed with one another.as long as there was a male and female of each species that survived, the species can continue.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully history will not repeat itself when it comes to the story of Noah's Ark. I have faith that new generations after us will continue to do everything they can to protect this earth from any more damage. God put us here to protect and enjoy his creations, not to distroy it.

Doctor X said...

I don't know--the way we are going, we ARE going to have a big flood again. You know, with the Arctic and Antarctica melting. But I am sure the religious doomsday crowd already beat me to this realization.