CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blog 5

#1The Sustainable Cities Blog

The CUNY Institute for sustainable cities is a blog to get the attention of CUNY students and all who willing to continue leadership in major issues like global warming and economic issues. I like this website because it’s a website with good information on up to date news.

#2Gristmill

The Grist is a blog with news about the environment as well as other information. I can say they have a lot of links to lots of information for all kinds of ideas and issues. I like the comments posted on this blog the people make a lot of sense.

#3Green as a thirst

I really like this blog Vanessa had the will power to do what most of us couldn’t do she stood by what she set out to do and she completed it and I really like how she pointed out one of her reasons for going green was the issue with the polar bears drowning, she stood up for the polar bears J

#4No Impact Man

Ok the only think I can say I like about this blog is the photograph. The links are too light I have to squint to read then and his blog isn’t really interestingL

#5Eco-Geek

I like this blog. It shows the connection between the issues and technology. I can say I’m a geek, so reading this blog was helpful. I love the article in “Carectomy Week in Review” the picture about lady liberty was so funny I couldn’t stop looking at it. :-D I will leave a comment on his blog.

1 comments:

Doctor X said...

hey christina, so you're a geek too! Eco-Geek was #2 on my list, following Vanessa's blog. I love that the blog contains TONS of information on eco-friendly technologies. I hope you get to check it every now and then.