CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Annie Leonard's "The Story of Stuff"


I can honestly say I spend way too much time in front of the television and computer screen shopping online. I attend school everyday Monday thru Friday and after school I go straight to work and once I get home around 7.30pm everyday the first thing I can say I do is turn on the television and jump on the internet. So to be honest I can say I spend four hours a day on weekdays watching television and about three hours online browsing website like ebay.com, juicycouture.com (my favorite designer clothing), buy.com, ect. I can undoubtedly say I am an internet junkie. I have internet access on my laptop, my cell phone, and even on my ipod. When ever I get a chance to access the internet I log on and shop. From experience I can say I think the internet is very addicting (sad but true) I don’t think I could live without get on at least once a day.

As for the television, I love watching all kinds of shows. Shows like 48 hours on the A&E channel to WWE wrestling. But I can’t go a day without watching the nickelodeon channel with my favorite cartoon spongebob squarepants. Yes I am a real big kid I cant help it but I love watching that show even when I’m having a bad day watching spongebob puts a smile on my face because no matter how bad thing goes for him he always stays happy and fully of life and I will like to be like that too. But besides television I am a real movie fanatic. I own almost 300 dvd’s. I collect them and want to have the biggest collection there is but I know I have a long way too go.

Between work and school I don’t really have time to spend with friends and family but when ever I have the opportunity too I will. But I can say it’s not because of my television viewing or my internet browsing that stops me from having a social life but it’s because I’m trying to focus on my education and career. My family and friends understand and stand by me on my decision and are behind me 100%, and that’s why I love them so………….

3 comments:

Doctor X said...

Dang! Your animated pic is really disturbing...do you see this as how you will end?
Maybe I should not have assigned ONE more thing to do on the internet (blogging) to you :-)

NancyP said...

I think there is really nothing to critic about your blog….is really good your personality shows, the format is really good and at the same time the design is really clear and easy to read. But I have to say is crazy the amount of time you spend in front of the computer…I used to be like that too…until I got real bored and I didn’t use the computer for about three months….

Jeffrey said...

i think you are very creative when it comes to your blog, your animated pic is really funny. the way you write is easy to understand and you make it fun to read.